What data are collected, when and why?
- Should you visit the websites listed under “links”, those websites’ privacy policies apply.
- Once you contact me, I will take note of your name and phone number and/or e-mail address in order to communicate with you.
- Should you book an appointment, I will take note of your address in order to do the work we agreed on.
- Should you book a grinds appointment for an underage student, it is not usually necessary that I know the student’s phone number. However, should it become necessary, I will ask for your consent first.
How long are data stored and who has access.
- Data are stored electronically and on paper for as long as I work for you.
- I do not share data with third parties unless previously discussed with you, e.g. to enable deliveries of plants and other materials ordered from other businesses.
- I may share your data to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information I receive, or to otherwise protect my rights.
You have the right to access personal information I hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact me.
086-213 20 35
Ballykenefick, Inch, Whitegate, Co. Cork